The Taste of tanzania
3 days safari
Lake Manyara lush in thick green forest, is famous for its tree-climbing lions and features nearly 400 different species of bird, red-billed quelea, pelicans, cormorants and thousands of flamingos.
Ngorongoro Crater a UNESCO world heritage site and considered one of the natural wonders of the world is a spectacular setting and contains an abundance of wildlife with over 20,000 large animals including Tanzania’s remaining critically endangered black rhino.
Tarangire is famous for its huge herds of Elephants and Baobab Trees. Throughout the dry season you can expect to see large herds of thousands of Zebra, Wildebeest, and Cape Buffalo who trek hundreds of kilometers to drink at the Tarangire River.
• Items of personal nature
• Entry fees at Oldupai Gorge
• Meals and activities in Zanzibar
• Tips for driver guide
• Medical and luggage insurance
• Pre-Accommodation, meals and transfers
• Visa fees
• Additional domestic flights, if needed
• All National Park and Conservation Area and Crater fees
• Full board lodge/tented camps accommodation
• Exclusive use of a 4-wheel drive vehicle with specially adapted roof for game viewing
• Services of a Tanzania Journeys safari driver guide
• 1.5 litres of bottled water per client per day on safari
• Services of Tanzania Journeys representative’s
• All Tanzania Taxes