Short and sweet
2 days safari
Lake Manyara lush in thick green forest, is famous for its tree-climbing lions and features nearly 400 different species of bird, red-billed quelea, pelicans, cormorants and thousands of flamingos.
Ngorongoro Crater a UNESCO world heritage site and considered one of the natural wonders of the world is a spectacular setting and contains an abundance of wildlife with over 20,000 large animals including Tanzania’s remaining critically endangered black rhino.
What’s not included?
• Items of personal nature
• Entry fees at Oldupai Gorge
• Meals and activities in Zanzibar
• Tips for driver guide
• Medical and luggage insurance
• Pre-Accommodation, meals and transfers
• Visa fees
• Additional domestic flights, if needed
• All National Park and Conservation Area and Crater fees
• Full board lodge/tented camps accommodation
• Exclusive use of a 4-wheel drive vehicle with specially adapted roof for game viewing
• Services of a Tanzania Journeys safari driver guide
• 1.5 litres of bottled water per client per day on safari
• Services of Tanzania Journeys representative’s
• All Tanzania Taxes