Tanzania savannah highlight
5 Days Safari
Lake Manyara lush in thick green forest, is famous for its tree-climbing lions and features nearly 400 different species of bird, red-billed quelea, pelicans, cormorants and thousands of flamingos.
Spend 3 days in the Serengeti National Park , meaning ‘endless plains’ is one of the oldest ecosystems on earth. This is home to the annual migration of more than a million wildebeest, 200,000 zebra and 300,000 Thomson’s gazelle following the rains undertaking their long journey to new grazing grounds.
Along the way to Ngorongoro you will have an optional visit to The Olduvai Gorge provides evidence of the earliest signs of mankind, where hominid footprints are preserved in volcanic rock 3,600,000 years old. Ngorongoro Crater is the world largest caldera measuring 600 metres in depth and covering 250 square kilometres in area.
Ngorongoro Crater a UNESCO world heritage site and considered one of the natural wonders of the world is a spectacular setting and contains an abundance of wildlife with over 20,000 large animals including Tanzania’s remaining critically endangered black rhino.
• Items of personal nature
• Entry fees at Oldupai Gorge
• Meals and activities in Zanzibar
• Tips for driver guide
• Medical and luggage insurance
• Pre-Accommodation, meals and transfers
• Visa fees
• Additional domestic flights, if needed
• All National Park and Conservation Area and Crater fees
• 5 nights full board lodge/tented camps accommodation
• Exclusive use of a 4-wheel drive vehicle with specially adapted roof for game viewing
• Services of a Tanzania Journeys safari driver guide
• 1.5 litres of bottled water per client per day on safari
• Services of Tanzania Journeys representative’s
• All Tanzania Taxes